1. Acceptance of Terms
These Terms of Service (“TOS”) are made by and between Blocklight, a Wyoming limited liability corporation (LLC), with offices at 30 N Gould St Ste R, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801 and you, the user (you, your, or User). BY CLICKING THE "I AGREE" BUTTON BELOW OR BY ACCESSING, VISITING, BROWSING, USING, OR ATTEMPTING TO INTERACT WITH OR USE ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY BLOCKLIGHT SERVICES OR CONTENT (INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY, THE "SERVICE"), YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TOS IN THEIR ENTIRETY. THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THESE TOS, WHICH SUPERSEDES ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS, CAN BE REVIEWED BY GOING TO http://blocklight.io/tos, AND BLOCKLIGHT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TOS AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU (other than posting the changes at the aforementioned web address).
BLOCKLIGHT RESERVES THE RIGHT, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT IN BLOCKLIGHT’S SOLE DISCRETION. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO DETERMINE IF ANY CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE. THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH SUPERSEDES ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS, CAN BE REVIEWED BY GOING TO http://blocklight.io/tos.
In addition, when using the Service, you shall be subject to any posted policies, guidelines or rules applicable thereto. All such policies, guidelines and rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. You further agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this agreement.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE, SINCE YOUR USE OF IT CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL OF THE MOST CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ITS USE.
2. Description of Service
Blocklight makes available a collection of resources to its registered and non-registered users as the Service. Registered users can use our business tools and analytics for improving their business as well as create Content (as defined by Section 4 below), select favorites, edit, rate, comment and read other people's Content. Non-registered users only view static content.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND BLOCKLIGHT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR TIMELINESS, NON-DELIVERY, OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY COMMUNICATION, WRITING, IMAGE, OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS. ADDITIONALLY, BLOCKLIGHT PROVIDES INFORMATION WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND AS SUCH, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE INFORMATION.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features which augment or enhance the Service, including without limitation the release of new Blocklight properties, are subject to the then current TOS.
All users must abide by the TOS. If a user fails to follow any of the guidelines and/or rules of behavior, Blocklight can discontinue their ability to use the site at any time. In addition, we have the right to delete any piece of Content, and interact with user’s account, Content, or data in any way we find objectionable in our reasonable discretion.
You may only use this website for purposes expressly permitted by the TOS. As a condition of your use of Blocklight, you represent and warrant to Blocklight that you will not use the website and any Service for any purpose that is unlawful, offensive, and/or prohibited by this TOS.
You alone are totally responsible for any activity that takes place on Blocklight under your name and password. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your username and/or password it is your responsibility to notify Blocklight immediately. It is up to you to maintain the confidentiality of your password and username at all times.
You understand that you may receive business-related communications from Blocklight such as Service announcements and account administrative notices and you agree that these communications are not "unsolicited commercial email advertisements" and thus, subject to all applicable laws, you agree to receive them and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such communications.
As a user of the Service you also understand and agree that the Service could also include advertisements. You agree that such advertisements are not "unsolicited commercial email advertisements" and, subject to all applicable laws, you agree to receive them and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such communications. You understand and agree that your correspondence or business dealings with, or participations in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the advertiser. You agree that Blocklight shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as the result of such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
You understand that you are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third party fees. You are totally responsible for obtaining such access and paying those fees.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS AND VIEW THE SERVICE. IF YOU ARE 18 YEARS OR YOUNGER, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE FOR ANY PURPOSE AS IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN.
3. Rules of Behavior
• You are solely responsible for your own communications and Content including any data, images, graphics, text, audio, video, email, links, and/or screen names you post integrated data sources within Blocklight. You agree to use the Service for business analytics and to post, receive, and interact with communications and Content that are legal and proper.
• You must not abuse, defame, harass, stalk, threaten, intimidate, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
• You must not violate the privacy or publicity rights of others.
• You must not upload, post or link to any material that is inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, vulgar, libelous, racially or ethnically hateful, objectionable, or unlawful (or promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or communications that could reasonably cause damage, loss, harm, or injury to any individual or group).
• You must not post, upload or link to (a) anything that promotes or distributes pyramid schemes or chain letters, or (b) other disruptive, illegal or immoral communications of any kind.
• You must not post, upload or link to anything that could potentially exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate Content, asking for personally identifiable details or information, or otherwise exposing them to materials or information which in any way could cause damage, injury, or harm of any kind.
• You must not upload or post anything that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property or other legal right of a third party without prior written permission from the third party in each instance, which written permission you agree to disclose to us at any time on our request (subject to all applicable laws). You must not intentionally download any material that you know or should reasonably know cannot be distributed legally.
• You must not impersonate another person, group of people, or entity at any times, which includes not using anyone else's username or password.
• You must not use the Blocklight Service for any illegal, immoral, or unauthorized purpose.
• You must abide by all applicable Federal, State and local laws. If you are outside the United States, you must comply with all local laws as well with respect to your online conduct and acceptable Content including without limitation the exportation of data to the United States or to your country or residence.
• You cannot modify, edit, or delete any Content and communications of the Blocklight site and/or of other individuals other than your own Content.
• You must not transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan Horses or any items and/or computer code, files or programs of a destructive nature and/or otherwise designed to interrupt or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications device.
• You must not transmit or allow access or distribution of any spiders, robots or other information gathering computer programs or routines or their equivalents on or in the Service.
• You must not interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected with the Service or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
• You cannot create member accounts under any false or fraudulent pretenses (including by automated means).
• You must not state or imply that any of your submitted and or posted Content is endorsed by Blocklight or any affiliate thereof unless approved.
• You must not retrieve, store or collect personal information about any user for any unauthorized purpose, and may not retrieve, store, or collect personal information about any user for any valid purpose without such user’s prior written consent in each instance (and acknowledgment that they are at least 18 years of age).
• You must not engage in any "spamming" of any kind, including without limitation ad spamming.
• You cannot use the Blocklight name or trademarks or related trade names, which you acknowledge here to be valid, subsisting and enforceable without impediment, and you will not expressly or by implication create the false or misleading impression that Blocklight is associated with, or endorses, or is in any way connected with you, your business, or your Content.
WHILE BLOCKLIGHT EXPLICITLY PROHIBITS THE ABOVE CONDUCT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO SUCH CONDUCT AND CONTENT AND THAT YOU USE THE SERVICE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT BLOCKLIGHT SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR SUCH CONDUCT AS CARRIED OUT BY ANY THIRD PARTY AT ANY TIME UNLESS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH TO THE CONTRARY BY BLOCKLIGHT IN WRITING.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU VIOLATE ANY OF THE RULES OF BEHAVIOR, BLOCKLIGHT CAN TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND WITHOUT ANY RIGHT OF REFUND, SET-OFF OR A HEARING.
As a registered user, you will be able to upload and post a great variety of materials and information, including but not limited to text, audio, video, photographs, graphics and other materials ("Content") to your integrated accounts. This means that you have sole responsibility, not Blocklight, for all of the Content that you upload post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, and to make sure that you are in compliance with the rules of behavior set forth herein relating to such Content. Any Content that you write, post, upload or link to on Blocklight is entirely your responsibility.
Blocklight shall have no liability of any kind with respect to any Content posted by you or other users of the Service. You agree that you must assess and bear all risks associated with your use of any Content. In this regard, you may not rely on any Content created by other Blocklight members or otherwise created, distributed and displayed on any part of the Service. Blocklight does not control or monitor all of the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
The Content created by you must be owned by you or you must have been granted the prior permission to use such Content by its owner. Blocklight does not own any of the Content you post. By placing Content on the Service you are providing Blocklight with a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, unlimited, non-exclusive license, for as long as the Content is part of your profile, to publicly display, modify, reproduce and distribute your Content, in whole or in part, on the site for editorial and promotional purposes of the site. Blocklight reserves the right to exploit or promote this Content in connection with the promotion of the Service and other services offered by Blocklight.
Unless you make it clear that specific Content you post cannot be copied or used by any other users of the Service, you agree that by posting Content you own on the Service, all other users can reproduce and use such Content in connection with the Service, subject to all applicable laws. Blocklight shall have no responsibility for enforcing any rights you may claim in any Content, which shall be your responsibility entirely, and you agree to hold harmless defend, and indemnify Blocklight with respect to any claim you have that other users are reproducing or using your Content as well as for claims by other users that you are reproducing or using their Content without permission. Blocklight will not arbitrate, mediate or resolve any intellectual property or other disputes between users, and has no responsibility for doing same other than as may be specifically required by law.
You acknowledge that Blocklight may or may not pre-screen Content but that Blocklight and its designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, move, edit, and/or delete any Content that violates these TOS and/or is otherwise objectionable as determined by Blocklight in its sole discretion.
Blocklight may preserve and store your account information and Content if it believes in good faith that such preservation is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory processes, respond to claims that the Content violates the rights of third parties, and/or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Blocklight, its users and the public.
Blocklight respects the intellectual property of others and we request our users do the same. In certain circumstances and at its discretion, Blocklight may, but is not obligated to disable, suspend and terminate the accounts of members who may be infringing on the rights of others. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please contact Blocklight as soon as practically possible at 30 N Gould St Ste R, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801, firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site;
3. your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
4. a statement claiming that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized; and
5. a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property holder or our authorized to act on behalf of the holder.
The Service may provide, or third parties including Blocklight members may provide, links to other websites or resources, which are not maintained by or related to Blocklight. Links to such sites are provided as a service to our users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with Blocklight. Blocklight has no control over these sites and their content, and makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, quality or accuracy of the links, materials or information contained on any such website. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that Blocklight is not responsible for the availability of such links, resources and content, and does not endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any content, advertising, products, or other materials made available on or from these linked websites. You also acknowledge and agree that Blocklight is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to have been caused by, or in relation to, the use of any Content, goods or services offered through these links or any failures and/or disruption to your computer system that results from your use of any such links, or for any intellectual property or other third party claims relating to your posting or using such links. YOU AGREE THAT IF BLOCKLIGHT REQUESTS YOU TO DISABLE ANY LINK YOU HAVE POSTED AND YOU FAIL TO DO SO WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER RECEIVING SUCH REQUEST, BLOCKLIGHT HAS THE RIGHT TO DISABLE THE LINK WITHOUT ANY FURTHER NOTICE TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Blocklight, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (individually and collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of these TOS by you (or anyone on your behalf), including without limitation, any use of content other than as expressly authorized by these TOS. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any and all resulting losses, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys' fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify, defend, and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the website including any information accessed from the website.
7. Personal and Non-Commercial Use of Website
Blocklight is for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. You may not use the Service for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the prior express written permission of an authorized representative of Blocklight in each instance. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or otherwise infringe on any intellectual property rights related to any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to this website.
8. Modification and Termination of the Service
Blocklight reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Blocklight will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
In the event of any such modification, discontinuation or termination of any Service, you acknowledge and agree that any virtual goods that you may have purchased, obtained through your use of the Service, or otherwise acquired, may be reduced in value or completely eliminated, and that Blocklight will not be liable to you or any third party in any manner as a result of such reduction or elimination of value of such virtual items.
In order to use aspects of the Service you are required to register. We refer to registered users as “members”. Registered users are subject to the following specific terms in addition to all of the other terms in this Agreement:
• In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, which is eighteen (18) years of age in the United States, and are not a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
• You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information as required on the Service's Registration Form. If you provide any information that is untrue, incomplete, not current or inaccurate, Blocklight has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse your current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
• You agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your account, password, username, virtual currency or goods terminate upon your death or disability and/or termination of account for any reason.
• You are responsible for any activities that take place under your username and password. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security, contact Blocklight immediately. It is up to you to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. Blocklight is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the provisions of these terms.
11. Practices regarding Use and Storage
You acknowledge that Blocklight may establish general practices and limits regarding use of the Service including, without limitation, the maximum number of email messages which may be sent or received from an account of the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account of the Service, the maximum amount of disk space that will be allotted on Blocklight's servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times and duration for which you may access the Service in a given time. You agree that Blocklight has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store or transmit any messages or communications or other content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge and agree that Blocklight reserves the right to log off accounts and deactivate usernames and accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that Blocklight has the right to modify these practices and limits from time to time.
12. Blocklight Proprietary Rights; Trademarks and Copyrights
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is the property of Blocklight and its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. No rights or title of to any of the Software used in connection with any Service is provided, transferred or assigned to you. You further acknowledge and agree that content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patent, privacy, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Blocklight or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or Software, in whole or in part, at any time. You also acknowledge Blocklight's exclusive rights in the Blocklight trademark and service mark. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works appearing on Blocklight are the property of Blocklight or the party that provided such intellectual property to Blocklight. Blocklight and any party that provides intellectual property to Blocklight retain all rights with respect to any of their respective intellectual property appearing on Blocklight, and no rights in such materials are transferred or assigned to you, in whole or in part, at any time.
13. No Co-Branding or Framing.
You may not use or authorize any party to co-brand or frame Blocklight or any Service without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of Blocklight, as applicable, in each instance. For purposes of this TOS, "co-branding" means to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner as is reasonably likely to give a user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute Blocklight, in whole or in part, and/or any content accessible within Blocklight. For purposes of this TOS, "framing" refers to displaying any Blocklight webpage or Service within a bordered area of another website, regardless of whether the address of the originating Blocklight is visible. You further agree to cease any unauthorized co-branding or framing immediately upon notice from Blocklight.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties
The use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. BLOCKLIGHT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
BLOCKLIGHT MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (1) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (2) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (3) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (4) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (5) THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND/OR ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Blocklight or through or from the Service shall create a warranty not expressly stated in these TOS.
15. Limitation of Liability
BLOCKLIHT, INCLUDING ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF BLOCKLIGHT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORSEEABLE OR BLOCKLIGHT WAS NEGLIGENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF BLOCKLIGHT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT THAT YOU HAVE PAID TO BLOCKLIGHT FOR THE APPLICABLE SERVICE OUT OF WHICH SUCH LIABILITY FIRST AROSE. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE MADE WITHIN ONE YEAR OF THE APPLICABLE ACTIVITY OR FOREVER BE BARRED.
16. Special Admonition for Services Relating to Financial Matters
If you receive or request any news, messages, or other information from the Service concerning stock quotes, companies, investments, or securities, remember that the Service is provided for professional purposes only, and no Content included or information made available by the Service is intended for trading or investing purposes. Blocklight and its licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment analyses, decisions or actions made by you or any users based on such information or Content.
17. Personally Identifiable Information
18. Disclosure of Your Information
It is our policy to release a user’s personal identifying information and any other information when we reasonably believe such disclosure is appropriate to comply with applicable law, to enforce any of our contracts or agreements, and/or to protect the rights, property or safety of our users and customers, in response to a governmental authority request or legal process, or for purposes of fraud protection and/or any other legitimate legal or business purpose now or hereafter existing.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Blocklight and/or the Service, you agree that any dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal and exclusive jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of Cook County, Illinois.
YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THE SERVICE OR THESE TOS MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED.
20. Miscellaneous Terms; General Information
The failure of Blocklight to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of the TOS by Blocklight must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Blocklight to be effective.
If any provision of these TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these TOS, shall remain in full force and effect.
The section titles in the Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Nothing contained in these TOS shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each is and shall remain independent contractors (to the extent applicable), and therefore, responsible for its own actions.
Please immediately report any violations of these TOS to Blocklight at email@example.com.